In order to access and use our products, services and content, you may be asked to register and provide us with personal information. Personal Information means information or data that can be used to contact or identify you.
What personal information we collect
- When you register for our services we collect a variety of information including your name, address, company name, phone number, and email address. When you share reports or invite other people to access yourCloudTech Integrator’s My Account we may collect information about those people such as their names, and email addresses.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed about CloudTech Integrators, LLC. latest products, updates, and upcoming events. If you do not want to be on our mailing list you can opt-out at anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” links contained in any of our email communications.
- We use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services and content as well as for fraud prevention.
- From time to time we may use your personal information to send you important notices about changes to our terms of service and policies.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products.
- If you enter into any of our promotions or contests we will use personal information to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that, on its own, does not allow us to identify or contact a specific individual or account holder. We may use, transfer or disclose non-personality identifiable for any purpose. The following are examples of non- personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- When you visit our websites, we may collect technical and navigational information, such as web browser type, Internet protocol address, language, location, time zone, unique device/browser identifier, and URLs requested so that we may better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and content.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Disclosure to Third Parties
Personal Information will only be shared byCloudTech Integrators, LLC. to provide or improve our products, services, and content. It will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes without your permission.
We may use third party vendors or service providers to help us provide the Service to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting, payment processing and operating a particular feature or functionality incorporated into our products, services, and content. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of personal information and prohibit them from using it for purposes unrelated to the product or service they’re providing to us. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
Access to Personal Information
We do our best to keep your personal information up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information needed to do that. You can review, update, and correct the personal information you provide us by My Account. For other personal information we possess, we will provide you with access for purposes of correcting or deleting the data if law or other legitimate business purposes do not require us to retain it.
We may choose to decline an access request if it jeopardizes the privacy of others, is extreme in its practicality, or for which access is not required by local law. You may make access, correction, or deletion requests by contacting us at Info@CloudTechIntegrators.com
We only store data about you for as long as it’s reasonably required to fulfill the purposes under which it was first provided by you unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Protection of Personal Information
We take precautions — including technical, administrative and physical measures — to safeguard your information. We use a combination of firewall barriers, data encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect your personal information and our systems from unauthorized access. We also enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files.
Your personal information is stored and located on a secured server behind a firewall. We only authorize access to personal information for those employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to deliver, operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Third Party Sites and Services
Our websites and content may contain links to other websites. As such,CloudTech Integrators, LLC. does not endorse and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party websites. We exercise no control over how your information is stored, maintained or displayed by third parties or on third-party sites.
The Service is not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you, as a parent or guardian, become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has provided us with Personal Information without verifiable parental consent, we will delete such information from our files.
Privacy Changes and Questions